Rabbit anti human CX3CR1 polyclonal antibody recognizes CX3CR1, a seven transmembrane protein recently identified as a receptor for fractalkine. CX3CR1 is expressed in a variety of human tissues and mediates leucocyte adhesion and migration.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to CX3CR1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids 175 to 189 of human CX3CR1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
chemokine receptor activity
integral to plasma membrane
cellular defense response
response to wounding
interspecies interaction between organisms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CX3CR1 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Application Based External Images
Product Specific References
References for CX3CR1 antibody
Corcione, A. et al. (2009) CX3CR1 is expressed by human B lymphocytes and meditates CX3CL1 driven chemotaxis of tonsil centrocytes.
PLoS One. 4: e8485.
Imai, T. et al. (1997) Identification and molecular characterization of fractalkine receptor CX3CR1, which mediates both leukocyte migration and adhesion.
Cell. 91: 521-30.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra