- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD98 detects a band of approximately 80-105 kDa in HeLa cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 588-615 of human CD98
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005432 calcium:sodium antiporter activity
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015175 neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0015827 tryptophan transport
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043169 cation binding
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060356 leucine import
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up