Rabbit anti Human CD195 antibody recognizes the N-terminal region of the chemokine receptor CCR5, also known as CD195. CCR5 is a receptor for the beta chemokines RANTES, MIP-1alpha and MIP-1beta.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to CCR5 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbit with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids 6 to 20 of human CCR5.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD195 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human lymph node.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for CD195 antibody
Mi, Z. et al. (2011) Osteopontin Promotes CCL5-Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Mediated Breast Cancer Metastasis.
Carcinogenesis. 32: 477-87.
Ghosh, R. et al. (2013) Study of CC chemokine receptor 5 in renal allograft rejection.
Indian J Nephrol. 23: 196-200.