|Rabbit anti Human CCL17 antibody specifically recognizes human CCL17, otherwise known as TARC (thymus and activation-regulated chemokine), a member of the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family, predominantly produced by thymic dendritic cells, which specifically acts as a chemotactic factor for T cells, and signals through binding to the CCR4 receptor.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CCL17 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CCL17.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This antibody may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with AHP1919 as the capture antibody.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up