Rabbit anti Human BMP-7 antibody recognizes human bone morphogenetic protein 7 (BMP-7), a secreted peptide that induces bone and cartilage formation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chicken Expected from Sequence Chimpanzee Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Pig Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Rhesus Monkey Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1 - 14 (STGSKQRSQNRSKT) of the native molecule conjugated to Keyhole limpet Haemocyanin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P18075 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BMP7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001503 ossification
- GO:0001657 ureteric bud development
- GO:0001823 mesonephros development
- GO:0001837 epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0040007 growth
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0030501 positive regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0034504 protein localization to nucleus
- GO:0042326 negative regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0043401 steroid hormone mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045839 negative regulation of mitosis
- GO:0051216 cartilage development
- GO:0060389 pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0060395 SMAD protein signal transduction
- GO:0072125 negative regulation of glomerular mesangial cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of BMP-7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|