- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 84 - 94 (LDKGVVTYKFK ) of human BMP-10 (402-412 of the unprocessed precursor) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin. This sequence is identical to the published sequences for human, mouse and rat BMP-10 proteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O95393 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BMP10 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007219 Notch signaling pathway
- GO:0007512 adult heart development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010596 negative regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0010613 positive regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
- GO:0010614 negative regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0030018 Z disc
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0032924 activin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0033612 receptor serine/threonine kinase binding
- GO:0045214 sarcomere organization
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0055009 atrial cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0055015 ventricular cardiac muscle cell development
- GO:0060038 cardiac muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0060045 positive regulation of cardiac muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0060347 heart trabecula formation
- GO:0060389 pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- For research purposes only
Applications of BMP-10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Biotin||2AB02B||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||1 mg||E WB|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||1 mg||C E WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||1 mg||C F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||1 ml||F|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®549||STAR36D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®649||STAR36D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|