- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
||Expected from Sequence
||Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 84 - 94 (LDKGVVTYKFK ) of human BMP-10 (402-412 of the unprocessed precursor) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin. This sequence is identical to the published sequences for human, mouse and rat BMP-10 proteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
Notch signaling pathway
adult heart development
growth factor activity
negative regulation of endothelial cell migration
positive regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
negative regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
negative regulation of cell growth
BMP signaling pathway
activin receptor signaling pathway
receptor serine/threonine kinase binding
positive regulation of transcription
atrial cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
ventricular cardiac muscle cell development
cardiac muscle cell proliferation
positive regulation of cardiac muscle cell proliferation
heart trabecula formation
pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of BMP-10 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available