Filter by Application:WB E Reset
Rabbit anti Dog Interleukin-2:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Dog interleukin-2 antibody specifically recognizes canine interleukin-2 (IL-2), a 17.7 kDa type I regulatory cytokine secreted by T-cells following antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. It plays a crucial role in T-cell proliferation and immune regulation, canine IL-2 may also stimulate a range of other cell types including B cells, NK cells and monocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to canine interleukin-2 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant canine interleukin-2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Dog Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up