Rabbit anti dexamethasone hemisuccinate antibody
recognizes dexamethasone hemisuccinate, a synthetic steroid hormone, often used as an immunosupressant or anti-inflammatory. This antibody exhibits the following cross-reactivities. At 100mM Dexamethasone:
| Dexamethasone-21-Ac||>100% |
|Beta-Methasone ||4% |
|Dexamethasone-21-Phosphate ||2% |
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Dexamethasone conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Dexamethasone Hemisuccinate antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody has been tested in direct ELISA using Dexamethasone-thyroglobulin (2µg/ml) conjugate to coat the plate.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available