Collagen II antibody
This antibody demonstrates less than 10% cross reactivity with bovine collagen types I, III, IV, V and VI.
This antibody has not been tested for reactivity with other ECM proteins e.g. laminin and fibronectin.
Goat anti Bovine Collagen II antibody may cross-react with collagen II from other species.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to bovine collagen II was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Bovine type II collagen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.4 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005581 collagen
- For research purposes only
Applications of Collagen II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra