Panitumumab antibody | AbD23894
Human anti Panitumumab
Anti-panitumumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, anti-idiotypic monovalent Fab antibody; it is ideal for bioanalytical assays to measure levels of panitumumab and biosimilars. It is recommended as capture antibody in a PK bridging ELISA format with HCA265 for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Our anti panitumumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in monovalent Fab format, is recommended as the capture antibody, paired with an antibody in full immunoglobulin (Ig) format as the detection antibody, clone AbD23897_hIgG1 (HCA265) or clone AbD23895_hIgG1 (HCA266). The antibody in Ig format can also be used to develop and calibrate immune response assays to measure the anti-drug antibody (ADA) response in patient sera.
Panitumumab (Vectibix®) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG2/kappa) specific to the transmembrane protein EGFR. The drug binds to the extracellular domain of the EGFR, inhibiting the activation of the intracellular signalling cascade. It is approved by the FDA and EMA for the treatment of EGFR-expressing metastatic colorectal cancer.
View a summary of all anti panitumumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD = 0.3 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized panitumumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Panitumumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in direct or indirect ELISA and in an ELISA bridging assay as a capture antibody together with HCA265 or HCA266 as the detection reagent when conjugated to a suitable label, e.g. HRP.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||0.5 ml||E WB|
|Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP||MCA4764P||0.1 mg||E P WB|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||125 µl||E WB|