Trem-2 antibody | 78.18
Filter by Application:F BA Reset
Rat anti Mouse Trem-2:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse TREM-2 antibody, clone 78.18 recognizes triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 (TREM-2), an activating receptor of the Ig superfamily. TREM-2 forms a receptor signaling complex with DAP12 to trigger the activation of the immune response in macrophages and dendritic cells. It may be involved in chronic inflammation and may promote the production of constitutive rather than inflammatory chemokines and cytokines. TREM-2 may also have a functional role in osteoclast formation.
Stimulation of TREM-2 with Rat anti Mouse Trem-2 antibody, clone 78.18 enhances multinucleated osteoclast formation in vitro. Rat anti Mouse Trem-2 antibody, clone 78.18 may also be used to block TREM-2 on pre-osteoclasts to inhibit the formation of multinuclear osteoclasts and to inhibit bone resorption by mature osteoclasts.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse TREM-2 Fc fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Fisher rats were fused with cells of the rat YB-2/0 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for Trem-2 antibody
Humphrey, M.B. et al. (2006) TREM2, a DAP12-associated receptor, regulates osteoclast differentiation and function.
J Bone Miner Res. 21 (2): 237-45.
Vilalta, A. et al. (2021) Wild-type sTREM2 blocks Aβ aggregation and neurotoxicity, but the Alzheimer's R47H mutant increases Aβ aggregation.
J Biol Chem. 296:100631.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up