TOLLIP antibody | Kimmy-1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rat anti TOLLIP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti TOLLIP antibody clone Kimmy-1 recognizes Toll-interacting protein (TOLLIP), an ubiquitin binding protein that plays an important role in regulating the innate immune response.
TOLLIP, as the name implies, interacts with a number of Toll-like receptors thereby mediating the regulation of the autophagic clearance and NF-kappaB pathways. The latter pathway, TOLLIP mainly regulates through controlling phosphorylation levels of the IRAK1 kinase. TOLLIP deficiencies have been implicated in increased tuberculosis susceptibility (Sha et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant mouse TOLLIP
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||5 ug/ml|
- Western Blotting
- Rat anti TOLLIP recognizes a band of ~30 kDa by western blot.
. (2012) Human TOLLIP regulates TLR2 and TLR4 signaling and its polymorphisms are associated with susceptibility to tuberculosis.
J Immunol. 189(4):1737-46
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up