IL-2 antibody | JES6-1A12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli expressed recombinant mouse IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-2 antibody
Rigby, S.M. et al. (2003) Total lymphoid irradiation nonmyeloablative preconditioning enriches for IL-4-producing CD4+-TNK cells and skews differentiation of immunocompetent donor CD4+ cells.
Blood. 101 (5): 2024-32.
Eyles, J.L. et al. (2002) Negative regulation of interleukin-12 signaling by suppressor of cytokine signaling-1.
J Biol Chem. 277 (46): 43735-40.
Kitching, A.R. et al. (2000) IL-18 has IL-12-independent effects in delayed-type hypersensitivity: studies in cell-mediated crescentic glomerulonephritis.
J Immunol. 165 (8): 4649-57.
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Sander, B. et al. (1993) Similar frequencies and kinetics of cytokine producing cells in murine peripheral blood and spleen. Cytokine detection by immunoassay and intracellular immunostaining.
J Immunol Methods. 166 (2): 201-14.
Bihl, F. et al. (2010) Primed antigen-specific CD4+ T cells are required for NK cell activation in vivo upon Leishmania major infection.
J Immunol. 185: 2174-81
Tachibana, M. et al. (2000) Coreceptor function of mutant human CD4 molecules without affinity to gp120 of human immunodeficiency virus.
J Biol Chem. 275: 20288-94.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005134 interleukin-2 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046013 regulation of T cell homeostatic proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050672 negative regulation of lymphocyte proliferation
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051024 positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up