IgG1 antibody | AbD04639
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Mouse IgG1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Mouse IgG1 antibody, clone AbD04639 is specific for mouse IgG1. No cross reactivity is seen with other mouse immunoglobulin sub-classes, rat immunoglobulins, or sheep, bovine and goat IgG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Purified mouse monoclonal IgG1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP||MCA2200P||C E P WB*||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP|
References for IgG1 antibody
Ma, W. et al. (2012) Use of Dip and ReadTM Anti-Human Fab-CH1 Biosensors for Rapid Quantitation and Kinetic Analysis of Human IgG Fab Fragments
Biopharmasia Poster FBO050
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up