CD64 antibody | AT152-9
Rat anti Mouse CD64
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti mouse CD64 antibody, clone AT152-9, recognizes mouse CD64 also known as FcRI. CD64 is a high affinity activatory receptor for IgG2a and a low affinity receptor for IgG2b and IgG3 type antibodies. The interaction between Fc receptors and antibodies play important roles in both the innate and adaptive immune responses.
CD64, through binding of the Fc segment of IgG, mediates phagocytosis and plays a role in antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity and clearance of immune complexes. In addition, CD64 also functions as an antigen capture for presentation to T-cells and also mediates the release of cytokines and reactive oxygen intermediates including interleukin (IL)-1, IL-6 and tumor necrosis factor (TNF) alpha. It is constitutively expressed on monocytes and macrophages, germinal centre dendritic cells and early myeloid lineage cells, but not lymphocytes. Expression on monocytes can be strongly upregulated by treatment with interferon (IFN) gamma or G-CSF, and can be induced on neutrophils and eosinophils by IFN gamma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HEK293F cells expressing CD64 and gamma chain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/1000|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD64 antibody
White; A.L. et al. (2011) Interaction with FcγRIIB is critical for the agonistic activity of anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 187 (4): 1754-63.
Tutt AL et al. (2015) Development and Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies Specific for Mouse and Human Fcγ Receptors.
J Immunol. 195 (11): 5503-16.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001805 positive regulation of type III hypersensitivity
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019770 IgG receptor activity
- GO:0042590 antigen processing and presentation of exogenous peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up