CD45 antibody | IBL-3/16
Multiple isoforms are generated by alternative splicing with isoforms having differing deletions in the N-terminal region (Saga et al. 1987). Rat anti Mouse CD45 antibody, clone IBL-3/16 is expected to recognize all isoforms of murine CD45.
Rat anti Mouse CD45 antibody, clone IBL-3/16 has been used successfully for the identification of CD45 in murine samples using Immunohistochemical (both cryo and FFPE), immunofluorescence and western blotting techniques (Kondo et al. 2011, Cuadros et al. 2006).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Human Chicken
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified B cells from mouse lymph nodes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunized Wistar rat were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P06800 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ptprc Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002925 positive regulation of humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0051726 regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0031953 negative regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0034113 heterotypic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043395 heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045577 regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0045588 positive regulation of gamma-delta T cell differentiation
- GO:0046641 positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050732 negative regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050855 regulation of B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||1/50||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Immunohistology - Resin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Frozen
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for CD45 antibody
Clausen, B.H. et al. (2008) Interleukin-1beta and tumor necrosis factor-alpha are expressed by different subsets of microglia and macrophages after ischemic stroke in mice.
J Neuroinflammation. 5: 46.
Laporte, V. et al. (2006) CD40 deficiency mitigates Alzheimer's disease pathology in transgenic mouse models.
J Neuroinflammation. 3: 3.
Paris, D. et al. (2010) Reduction of beta-amyloid pathology by celastrol in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
J Neuroinflammation. 7: 17.
Kondo, Y. et al. (2011) Macrophages counteract demyelination in a mouse model of globoid cell leukodystrophy.
J Neurosci. 31: 3610-24.
Boger, H.A. et al. (2007) Long-term consequences of methamphetamine exposure in young adults are exacerbated in glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor heterozygous mice.
J Neurosci. 27: 8816-25.
Boger, H.A. et al. (2009) Minocycline restores striatal tyrosine hydroxylase in GDNF heterozygous mice but not in methamphetamine-treated mice.
Neurobiol Dis. 33: 459-66.
Cuadros, M.A. et al. (2006) Specific immunolabeling of brain macrophages and microglial cells in the developing and mature chick central nervous system.
J Histochem Cytochem. 54: 727-38.
Jiang, H.R. et al. (2001) Total dose and frequency of administration critically affect success of nasal mucosal tolerance induction.
Br J Ophthalmol. 85: 739-44.
Peng, Y. et al. (2010) L-3-n-butylphthalide improves cognitive impairment and reduces amyloid-beta in a transgenic model of Alzheimer's disease.
J Neurosci. 30: 8180-9.
Richards, J.G. et al. (2003) PS2APP transgenic mice, coexpressing hPS2mut and hAPPswe, show age-related cognitive deficits associated with discrete brain amyloid deposition and inflammation.
J Neurosci. 23: 8989-9003.
Li, L. et al. (2008) GRK5 deficiency exaggerates inflammatory changes in TgAPPsw mice.
J Neuroinflammation. 5: 24.
Rahman, A. et al. (2011) Chronic colitis induces expression of β-defensins in murine intestinal epithelial cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 163: 123-30.
Klose, A. et al. (2013) Monocyte/macrophage MMP-14 modulates cell infiltration and T-cell attraction in contact dermatitis but not in murine wound healing.
Am J Pathol. 182: 755-64.
Ricciardelli, C. et al. (2011) The ADAMTS1 protease gene is required for mammary tumor growth and metastasis.
Am J Pathol. 179: 3075-85.
Wang, P. et al. (2012) IL-22 signaling contributes to West Nile encephalitis pathogenesis.
PLoS One. 7: e44153.
Passos, G.F. et al. (2013) The bradykinin B1 receptor regulates Aβ deposition and neuroinflammation in Tg-SwDI mice.
Am J Pathol. 182: 1740-9.
Medeiros, R. et al. (2011) Loss of muscarinic M1 receptor exacerbates Alzheimer's disease-like pathology and cognitive decline.
Am J Pathol. 179: 980-91.
Ferrer-Martín, R.M. et al. (2015) Microglial Activation Promotes Cell Survival in Organotypic Cultures of Postnatal Mouse Retinal Explants.
PLoS One. 10 (8): e0135238.
Tzekov, R. et al. (2016) Sub-Chronic Neuropathological and Biochemical Changes in Mouse Visual System after Repetitive Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
PLoS One. 11 (4): e0153608.