CD16-2 antibody | AT137
Rat anti Mouse CD16-2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti mouse CD16-2 antibody, clone AT137, recognizes CD16-2, also known as FcRIV. CD16-2 is a low affinity activatory receptor that binds to IgG2a and IgG2b with intermediate affinity. FcRIV has no affinity for IgG1 or IgG3 and therefore has a unique subclass specificity when compared to other Fc receptors. Expression of CD16-2 is restricted to cells of the myeloid lineage.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fusion Protein consisting of mouse CD16-2 and rat CD4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/1000|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD16-2 antibody
White, A.L. et al. (2011) Interaction with FcγRIIB is critical for the agonistic activity of anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 187 (4): 1754-63.
Lunnon, K. et al. (2011) Systemic inflammation modulates Fc receptor expression on microglia during chronic neurodegeneration.
J Immunol. 186: 7215-24
Tutt AL et al. (2015) Development and Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies Specific for Mouse and Human Fcγ Receptors.
J Immunol. 195 (11): 5503-16.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up