CD134 antibody | OX-86
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD134
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD134 antibody, clone OX-86 recognizes murine OX40 (CD134), a cell surface antigen expressed only by activated T lymphocytes.
Rat anti Mouse CD134 antibody, clone OX-86 is routinely tested on concanavalin A activated mouse splenocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CHO cells transfected with murine OX40.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.25 mgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized AO rats were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD134 antibody
Higgins, L.M. et al. (1999) Regulation of T cell activation in vitro and in vivo by targeting the OX40-OX40 ligand interaction: amelioration of ongoing inflammatory bowel disease with an OX40-IgG fusion protein, but not with an OX40 ligand-IgG fusion protein.
J Immunol. 162 (1): 486-93.
Lavelle, E.C. et al. (2003) Cholera toxin promotes the induction of regulatory T cells specific for bystander antigens by modulating dendritic cell activation.
J Immunol. 171 (5): 2384-92.
Lee, S.J. et al. (2004) 4-1BB and OX40 dual costimulation synergistically stimulate primary specific CD8 T cells for robust effector function.
J Immunol. 173 (5): 3002-12.
Maenz, M. et al. (2011) A comprehensive flow-cytometric analysis of graft infiltrating lymphocytes, draining lymph nodes and serum during the rejection phase in a fully allogeneic rat cornea transplant model.
Mol Vis. 17: 420-9.
Zaini, J. et al. (2007) OX40 ligand expressed by DCs costimulates NKT and CD4+ Th cell antitumor immunity in mice.
J Clin Invest. 117: 3330-8.
Andarini, S. et al. (2004) Adenovirus vector-mediated in vivo gene transfer of OX40 ligand to tumor cells enhances antitumor immunity of tumor-bearing hosts.
Cancer Res. 64: 3281-7.
Malmström, V. et al. (2001) CD134L expression on dendritic cells in the mesenteric lymph nodes drives colitis in T cell-restored SCID mice.
J Immunol. 166: 6972-81.
McHugh, R.S. et al. (2002) CD4(+)CD25(+) immunoregulatory T cells: gene expression analysis reveals a functional role for the glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor.
Immunity. 16: 311-23.
View The Latest Product References
Thaunat, O. et al. (2010) Immune responses elicited in tertiary lymphoid tissues display distinctive features.
PLoS One. 5: e11398.
Wythe, S.E. et al. (2012) OX40 Ligand and Programmed Cell Death 1 Ligand 2 Expression on Inflammatory Dendritic Cells Regulates CD4 T Cell Cytokine Production in the Lung during Viral Disease
J Immunol. 188: 1647-55.
Reynolds, C. et al. (2014) Elongated TCR alpha chain CDR3 favors an altered CD4 cytokine profile.
BMC Biol. 12: 32.
Takeda, K. et al. (2000) CD27-mediated activation of murine NK cells.
J Immunol. 164 (4): 1741-5.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005031 tumor necrosis factor receptor activity
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045859 regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050710 negative regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051024 positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up