Infliximab antibody | AbD20436_hIgG1
Human anti Infliximab
Anti-infliximab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, high affinity anti-idiotypic antibody in full IgG1 format, ideal for bioanalytical assays for infliximab and biosimilars. It can be used as the detection antibody in a PK bridging ELISA and as a reference standard in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This antibody inhibits the binding of infliximab to TNFα and can be used as a detection antibody in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA to measure free drug. As it is a fully human antibody, it can also be used to develop and calibrate immune response assays to measure the anti-drug antibody (ADA) response in patient sera.
Infliximab (branded as Remicade) is a chimeric IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of psoriasis, Crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. This therapeutic antibody is directed against TNFα and acts by blocking the binding of TNFα to its receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the inflammatory response associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all Anti-Infliximab Antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=0.12 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized infliximab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Remicade is a registered trademark of Janssen Biotech Inc. Inflectra is a registered trademark of Hospira, a Pfizer Company. RENFLEXIS is a trademark of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Infliximab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a bridging antibody in ADA assay development.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA234||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Product Specific References
References for Infliximab antibody
Lee, M.W. et al. (2016) Comparison of infliximab drug measurement across three commercially available ELISA kits.
Pathology. Aug 23. pii: S0031-3025(16)39762-8. [Epub ahead of print]
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra