Infliximab antibody | AbD18391
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human Anti-Infliximab (Drug/Target Complex) Antibody, clone AbD18391 specifically recognizes the antibody drug infliximab when in complex with its target, TNFα (cytokine “tumour necrosis factor-alpha”). At defined experimental levels, the antibody does not recognize free infliximab nor unbound recombinant human TNFα. However, as levels greatly increase, detection is noted. It can be used to measure levels of infliximab in patient samples.
Anti-Infliximab monovalent Fab antibody TZA009 has a SpyTag incorporated for conversion by the user into alternative antibody formats using any of the SpyCatchers available in our catalog.
View a summary of all SpyCatcher products
Anti-Infliximab monovalent Fab antibody TZA009 can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) antigen capture assay to measure free infliximab captured via immobilized TNFα.
Infliximab (Remicade) is a chimeric IgG1/kappa antibody. It has been approved for the treatment of psoriasis, Crohn’s Disease, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. Infliximab acts by blocking the binding of TNFα to TNF receptors. Infliximab also causes programmed cell death of TNFα-expressing activated T lymphocytes.
View a summary of all anti-infliximab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) in the Fab-F-Spy2-H format selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a proprietary E. coli strain. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag, a SpyTag version 2 (VPTIVMVDAYKRYK) and a His6-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.0095% MIT
- Infliximab/TNFα complex
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD18391 was measured as KD = 16 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized biotinylated infliximab complexed with human TNFα.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Remicade is a trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols for coupling a Fab antibody with a SpyTag to a SpyCatcher can be found at SpyTag and SpyCatcher Products, and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD18391 can be used as detection antibody for infliximab captured on immoblized TNFα in a PK bridging ELISA.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up