ZEB1 antibody | OTI8E2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ZEB1 detects a band of approximately 200 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-350 of human ZEB1 (NP_110378) produced in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up