UCHL3 antibody | AB04/3F5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti UCHL3 antibody recognizes ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L3, also known as Ubiquitin thioesterase L3.
Ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases are deubiquitinating enzymes involved with processing pro-ubiquitin gene products and catalyzing removal of small molecules from ubiquitin (Han et al. 2018). Regulation of the major pathway for repair of DNA double-strand breaks is achieved in part by UCHL3, maintaining genome integrity (Nishi et al. 2018). UCHL3 is phosphorylated and activated by ATM in response to DNA damage (Luo et al. 2016), and plays a role in DNA repair by ubiquitylating TDP1. Disruption of TDP1 can cause neurological disease and resistance to chemotherapy in cancer (Liao et al. 2018). A role of UCHL3 has been suggested in the response to cancer therapy, with high expression rendering breast cancer cells resistant to radiation and chemotherapy, and low expression sensitizing cells to these treatments (Luo et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti UCHL3 detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-230 of human UCHL3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up