Tubulin Beta 3 antibody | OTI5H2
Mouse anti Tubulin Beta 3
Mouse anti human tubulin beta 3 antibody recognizes class III beta-tubulin, also known as TUBB4 or fibrosis of extraocular muscles, congenital, 3. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The TUBB3 gene encodes a class III member of the beta tubulin protein family. Beta tubulins are one of two core protein families (alpha and beta tubulins) that heterodimerize and assemble to form microtubules. This protein is primarily expressed in neurons and may be involved in neurogenesis and axon guidance and maintenance. Mutations in TUBB3 are the cause of congenital fibrosis of the extra-ocular muscles type 3. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A pseudogene of TUBB3 is found on chromosome 6 (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2010).
Mouse anti Human tubulin beta 3 antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tubulin beta 3 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in mouse and human brain tissue
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-150 of human tubulin beta 3 (NP_006077) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13509 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TUBB3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0051084 'de novo' posttranslational protein folding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tubulin Beta 3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.