TNF Alpha antibody | cA2
Human anti TNF Alpha (Infliximab Biosimilar)
Anti-TNF Alpha Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug infliximab (Remicade) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical PK and ADA assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-infliximab antibodies, for example HCA214 and HCA216. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-infliximab antibody in IgG1 format as a reference standard, for example HCA213 or HCA233.
Infliximab, also known as Remicade, is a chimeric IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of psoriasis, Crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis. This therapeutic antibody is directed against TNF alpha and acts by blocking the binding of TNF alpha to its receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the inflammatory response associated with autoimmune diseases.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-infliximab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human TNFα
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TNF Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA212||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA213||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab:HRP||HCA213P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA214||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA215||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA216||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab:HRP||HCA216P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA233||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Infliximab||HCA234||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra