STAT3 antibody | 3B5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti STAT3
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti STAT3 detects a band of approximately 84 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human STAT3 expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001659 temperature homeostasis
- GO:0001754 eye photoreceptor cell differentiation
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006606 protein import into nucleus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019953 sexual reproduction
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0042755 eating behavior
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060397 JAK-STAT cascade involved in growth hormone signaling pathway
- GO:0070102 interleukin-6-mediated signaling pathway
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up