STAT1 antibody | P02-5B7
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
Mouse anti STAT1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti STAT1 antibody recognizes signal transducer and activator of transcription 1-alpha/beta (STAT1) also known as transcription factor ISGF-3 components p91/p84. STAT1 is part of the transcription factor STAT family of proteins.
Members of the STAT family respond to cytokines and growth factors and are phosphorylated by receptor associated kinases to form homo- or hetero-dimers. These then translocate to the cell nucleus to act as transcription activators. STAT1 is activated by a number of different ligands including the interferon, gp130 and receptor tyrosine kinase families (Gerhartz et al. 1996). Mutations in the STAT1 gene lead to a number of immunological disorders including severe combined immunodeficiency phenotypes (Sharfe et al. 2014), or more selective immunodeficiencies to macrophagic (usually mycobacteria) bacteria, viruses or fungi depending on the mutation or abnormality involved (Boisson-Dupuis et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti STAT1 antibody detects bands of approximately 86 kDa and 92 kDa in HeLa cells
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Peptide, aa 689-710 (EPMELDGPKGTGYIKTELISVS) of human STAT1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up