RAF-1 antibody | 4G4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RAF-1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAF-1 detects a band of approximately 73 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human RAF-1 expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
O'Neill ,E. & Kolch, W. (2005) Taming the Hippo: Raf-1 controls apoptosis by suppressing MST2/Hippo.
Cell Cycle. 4(3): 365-7.
Morrison, D.K. & Cutler, R.E. (1997) The complexity of Raf-1 regulation.
Curr Opin Cell Biol. 9(2):174-9
- Proto-Oncogene c-RAF
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up