PI-3 Kinase C2 Subunit Alpha antibody | OTI1B8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PI-3 Kinase C2 Subunit Alpha
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- PI-3 Kinase C2 Subunit Alpha
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PI-3 Kinase C2 subunit alpha detects a band of approximately 191 kDa in C6 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 230-560 of human PI-3 C2 subunit alpha (NP_002636) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0006661 phosphatidylinositol biosynthetic process
- GO:0007154 cell communication
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0035005 phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 3-kinase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030136 clathrin-coated vesicle
- GO:0035091 phosphatidylinositol binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up