PDIA3 antibody | Map.ERP57
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PDIA3 detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in HepG2 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human PDIA3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0003756 protein disulfide isomerase activity
- GO:0006606 protein import into nucleus
- GO:0004629 phospholipase C activity
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006621 protein retention in ER lumen
- GO:0018279 protein N-linked glycosylation via asparagine
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up