NF Kappa B Inhibitor Alpha antibody | OTI1D4
Human NF kappa B inhibitor alpha is a member of the NF kappa B inhibitor family, which contain multiple ankrin repeat domains. The encoded protein interacts with REL dimers to inhibit NF kappa B/REL complexes which are involved in inflammatory responses. The encoded protein moves between the cytoplasm and the nucleus via a nuclear localization signal and CRM1-mediated nuclear export. Mutations in the NFKBIA gene have been found in ectodermal dysplasia anhidrotic with T-cell immunodeficiency autosomal dominant disease (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011).
Mouse anti Human Human NF kappa B inhibitor alpha antibody detects a band of 35 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NF kappa B inhibitor alpha detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human NF kappa B inhibitor alpha (NP_065390) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007253 cytoplasmic sequestering of NF-kappaB
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008139 nuclear localization sequence binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032270 positive regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0033256 I-kappaB/NF-kappaB complex
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NF Kappa B Inhibitor Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra