NF Kappa B Inhibitor Alpha antibody | OTI1D4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NF kappa B inhibitor alpha detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human NF kappa B inhibitor alpha (NP_065390) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007253 cytoplasmic sequestering of NF-kappaB
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008139 nuclear localization sequence binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032270 positive regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0033256 I-kappaB/NF-kappaB complex
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up