IL-7 antibody | BVD10-40F6
Filter by Application:E Reset
Rat anti Human Interleukin-7
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human Interleukin-7 antibody, clone BVD10-40F6 recognizes human interleukin 7 (IL-7), also known as Lymphopoietin 1 or pre-B cell factor. IL-7 is a 177 amino acid haematopoietic growth factor stimulating primarily early B and T lymphocytes. IL- 7 is required for development of T-cells in the thymus (Plum et al. 1996) and absence of the IL-7 receptor α chain (CD127) leads to a severe combined immunodeficiency condition through the lack of T-cell production (Roifman et al. 2000). IL-7 is also important post-thymically for homeostasis of naive T-cell populations and generation and survival of CD4+ memory T-cells (Kondrack et al. 2003).
IL-7 deficiency or deficient function is also noted in immunodeficiency diseases including rheumatoid arthritis (Leonard 2005), chronic colitis (Totsuka et al. 2007). Multiple sclerosis through CD127 (Svejgaard 2008) and diabetes (Li et al. 2011).
Rat anti Human Interleukin-7 antibody, clone BVD10-40F6 has been used successfully in the development of a sensitive ELISA assay as a capture reagent for human IL-7.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up