IL-7 antibody | BVD10-40F6
IL-7 deficiency or deficient function is also noted in immunodeficiency diseases including rheumatoid arthritis (Leonard 2005), chronic colitis (Totsuka et al. 2007). Multiple sclerosis through CD127 (Svejgaard 2008) and diabetes (Li et al. 2011).
Rat anti Human Interleukin-7 antibody, clone BVD10-40F6 has been used successfully in the development of a sensitive ELISA assay as a capture reagent for human IL-7.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra