IgG antibody | R10Z8E9
Clone R10Z8E9 appears to be specific to Human IgG and been demonstrated by ELISA not to recognise IgG from Non-Human Primate species (Baboon, Marmoset, Rhesus and Cynomologus macaques), nor does it recognize mouse or rat immunoglobulin.
NB: This reagent may not be used for the detection of therapeutic antibodies from samples obtained from experimental animals without prior consent by the owner of EP 1 853 921 (F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel, Switzerland) and /or US 7,955,806 (HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE, INC., Nutley, NJ).
View a summary of anti-human IgG Fc specific antibodies for the detection of therapeutic antibodies.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat Cynomolgus monkey Baboon Marmoset Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Polyclonal Human IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- Licensed Use
- Not for the detection of therapeutic antibodies from samples obtained from experimental animals without prior consent by the owner of EP 1 853 921 (F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel, Switzerland) and /or US 7,955,806 (HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE, INC., Nutley, NJ)
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117P||E WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:RPE||STAR12A||F||1 ml|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR13B||C E P RE WB||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:FITC||STAR9B||F||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Stubenrauch, K. et al. (2009) Evaluation of an immunoassay for human-specific quantitation of therapeutic antibodies in serum samples from non-human primates.
J Pharm Biomed Anal. 49 (4): 1003-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra