hnRNP C antibody | AB05/4F12
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti hnRNP C antibody recognizes heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins C1/C2, also known as HNRPC.
hnRNP C is a ubiquitously expressed nuclear RNA-binding protein that can associate with all nascent mRNA transcripts (Zarnack et al. 2013). This protein is involved with stages of RNA maturation including pre-mRNA splicing, mRNA stability, and translational modulation (Nasrin et al. 2014), and one of its main functions appears to be protection of the human transcriptome from aberrant Alu exonization (Zarnack et al. 2013). In addition, hnRNP C plays roles in cell proliferation and differentiation. During the G2/M phase of the cell cycle, hnRNP C translocates from the nucleus to the cytoplasm where it is able to affect translation and regulate mitosis (Yang et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti hnRNP C antibody detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-306 of human hnRNP C
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up