G-CSF antibody | BVD13-3A5
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD13-3A5 recognizes human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF), also known as Pluripoietin. In addition Filgrastim and Lenograstim are used to describe recombinant human G-CSF preparations. Human G-CSF is a 207 amino acid, ~20 kDa O-linked glycoprotein belonging to the IL-6 superfamily. There are potentially three isoforms formed by alternative splicing, Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD13-3A5 binds the canonical isoform-1, binding to other isoforms has not been assessed (UniProt: P09919).
G-CSF is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes and neutrophils. In addition it can be produced by fibroblasts and endothelial cells (Zsebo et al. 1988). G-CSF stimulates production of cells belonging to the granulocytic lineage in the bone marrow and is an activating agent for mature neutrophilic granulocytes (Scapini et al. 2003) to produce other cytokines including CD257 (BAFF), operating through binding to the G-CSF receptor CD114.
Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD13-3A5 has been successfully evaluated as a capture reagent in a highly sensitive sandwich ELISA assay with biotinylated Rat anti Human G-CSF, clone BVD11-37G10 (1012808) as a detection reagent and recombinant human G-CSF (PHP082B) as antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor expressed in E. coil.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with 1012808 as the detection reagent.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005130 granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0030851 granulocyte differentiation
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up