EFTUD2 antibody | AB03/1B9
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti EFTUD2 antibody recognizes 116 kDa U5 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein component, also known as hSNU114.
EFTUD2 is a GTPase responsible for mRNA maturation and mutations. Binding of GTP/GDP to EFTUD2 plays an important role in spliceosome dynamics, and disruption of the EFTUD2 GTP-binding domain in yeast leads to unspliced mRNAs and lethality (Lei et al. 2017). The protein is reported to regulate the innate immune response through alternative splicing of MyD88, an important signaling adaptor in many TLR signaling pathways (Zhu et al. 2015). Specific variants in the EFTUD2 gene are associated with microcephaly (Rengasamy Venugopalan et al. 2017), and EFTUS2 haploinsufficiency is linked to a number of conditions including syndromic oesophageal atresia, a relatively common but life-threatening congenital malformation (Gordon et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti EFTUD2 antibody detects a band of approximately 122 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-472 of human EFTUD2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up