DNAJA2 antibody | OTI3A11
Mouse anti DNAJA2
DNAJA2 antibody recognizes Dnaj homolog subfamily A, member 2, also known as HIRA interacting protein 4, cell cycle progression 3 protein, or renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-14. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by DNAJA2 gene, DnaJ homolog subfamily A member 2 belongs to the evolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40 family of proteins, which regulate molecular chaperone activity by stimulating ATPase activity. DNAJ proteins may have up to 3 distinct domains: a conserved 70-amino acid J domain, usually at the N terminus; a glycine/phenylalanine (G/F)-rich region; and a cysteine-rich domain containing 4 motifs resembling a zinc finger domain. The product of DNAJA2 works as a cochaperone of Hsp70s in protein folding and mitochondrial protein import in vitro (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human DNAJA2 antibody detects a band of 46 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DNAJA2 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human DNAJA2 (NP_005871) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O60884 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DNAJA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0031072 heat shock protein binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DNAJA2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.