DNAJA1 antibody | AB01/4A12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti DNAJA1 antibody recognizes DnaJ homolog subfamily A member 1, also known as DNAJ2, HDJ2, HSJ2, and HSPF4.
DNAJA1 is a member of the DNAJ family of proteins, the largest and most diverse family of co-chaperones that work with HCP70 and HSP90 (Ergülen et al. 2016). The DNAJ family has diverse involvement in cellular activities including protein translation, folding / unfolding / refolding, translocation and degradation (Parrales et al. 2016). DNAJA1 appears to play roles in autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer (Ergülen et al. 2016). DNAJA1 also co-opted by and acts as a positive replicator for replication of the influenza A virus via its RNA polymerase activity (Cao et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti DNAJA1 antibody detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-397 of human DNAJA1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0031072 heat shock protein binding
- GO:0050750 low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up