CDK2 antibody | 1A6
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CDK2 detects a band of approximately 34 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human CDK2 expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000085 G2 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000216 M/G1 transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006275 regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0006977 DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator resulting in cell cycle arrest
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007089 traversing start control point of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051439 regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up