CD20 antibody | 10F381
Human anti CD20 (Rituximab Biosimilar)
Anti-CD20 Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug rituximab (Rituxan) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical PK and ADA assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-rituximab antibodies, for example HCA186 and HCA201. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-rituximab antibody in IgG1 format as a reference standard, for example HCA201.
Rituximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody with murine variable region and human constant domains. It targets CD20, a protein found on the surface of B cells. Binding of the drug to its target triggers cell death through a number of mechanisms, including apoptosis, complement activation and cell-mediated cytotoxicity. Rituximab has been approved for the treatment of B cell malignancies, transplant rejection and autoimmune disorders.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-rituximab antibody products.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human lymphoblastoid cell line SB
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD20 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA061||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab:HRP||HCA061P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA062||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab:HRP||HCA062P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA186||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Rituximab||HCA201||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
|Rat anti Rituximab||MCA2260||E F||0.2 mg|
|Rat anti Rituximab:FITC||MCA2260F||F||0.1 mg|
|Rat anti Rituximab:HRP||MCA2260P||E||0.1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra