C9orf72 antibody | B01-5F2
Expansion of a hexanucleotide repeat in non-coding sequence between alternate 5' exons in transcripts from C9orf72 is associated with 9p-linked ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and FTD (frontotemporal dementia) (PMID: 21944778, 21944779). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for C9orf72. (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2011).
Mouse anti Human C9orf72 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti C9orf72 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified from serum free cell culture supernatant by Protein G column
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide of human C9orf72
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of C9orf72 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra