c-Myc antibody | JAC6
Filter by Application:IF IC Reset
Rat anti c-Myc
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human c-myc antibody, clone JAC6 recognises the myc proto-oncogene which is frequently used to tag proteins, and is the same epitope recognised by clone 9E10. c-myc is also known as Transcription factor p64 orClass E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Amino acids 408-439 corresponding to the C-terminal region of human c-myc.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for c-Myc antibody
Smith, G.D. et al. (2002) TRPV3 is a temperature-sensitive vanilloid receptor-like protein.
Nature. 418 (6894): 186-90.
Shin, Y. et al. (2005) The co-chaperone carboxyl terminus of Hsp70-interacting protein (CHIP) mediates alpha-synuclein degradation decisions between proteasomal and lysosomal pathways.
J Biol Chem. 280 (25): 23727-34.
Lozano, E. et al. (2008) PAK is required for the disruption of E-cadherin adhesion by the small GTPase Rac.
J Cell Sci. 121 (Pt 7): 933-8.
Tetzlaff, J.E. et al. (2008) CHIP targets toxic alpha-Synuclein oligomers for degradation.
J Biol Chem. 283 (26): 17962-8.
Dawson, K. et al. (2008) Loss of regulators of vacuolar ATPase function and ceramide synthesis results in multidrug sensitivity in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Eukaryot Cell. 7 (6): 926-37.
Jenkins, P.M. et al. (2009) PACS-1 mediates phosphorylation-dependent ciliary trafficking of the cyclic-nucleotide-gated channel in olfactory sensory neurons.
J Neurosci. 29 (34): 10541-51.
Liebig, T. et al. (2009) RhoE Is required for keratinocyte differentiation and stratification.
Mol Biol Cell. 20 (1): 452-63.
Stahl, R. et al. (2014) Shedding of APP limits its synaptogenic activity and cell adhesion properties.
Front Cell Neurosci. 8: 410.
View The Latest Product References
Smith, M.D. et al. (2018) CCPG1 Is a Non-canonical Autophagy Cargo Receptor Essential for ER-Phagy and Pancreatic ER Proteostasis.
Dev Cell. 44 (2): 217-232.e11.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001658 branching involved in ureteric bud morphogenesis
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0032204 regulation of telomere maintenance
- GO:0070888 E-box binding
- GO:0090096 positive regulation of metanephric cap mesenchymal cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up