BCLAF1 antibody | AB02/2F2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti BCLAF1 antibody recognizes Bcl-2-associated transcription factor 1, also known as BCLF1.
BCLAF1 is a transcription factor involved with multiple processes including apoptosis, T-cell activation, lung development, and angiogenesis (Wen et al. 2018). BCLAF1 has been reported to act as both a tumor suppressor and an oncogene, and so its role in carcinogenesis is not clear, but aberrant alternative splicing of BCLAF1 pre-mRNA appears to be a major contributor to colon cancer development (Zhou et al. 2014). BCLAF1 may play a role in establishing senescence in response to DNA damage (Shao et al. 2016). Recently, a function of BCLAF1 in antiviral immunity has been suggested through IFN signaling (Qin et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti BCLAF1 detects a band of approximately 151 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 501-920 of human BCLAF1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up