ATP5O antibody | OTI2E9
The protein encoded by ATP5O gene is a component of the F-type ATPase found in the mitochondrial matrix. F-type ATPases are composed of a catalytic core and a membrane proton channel. The encoded protein appears to be part of the connector linking these two components and may be involved in transmission of conformational changes or proton conductance (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ATP5O antibody detects a band of 23 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5O detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 24-213 of human ATP5O (NP_001688) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005753 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006200 ATP catabolic process
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0045261 proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP5O antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra