ATP5O antibody | OTI2E9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5O detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 24-213 of human ATP5O (NP_001688) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005753 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006200 ATP catabolic process
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0045261 proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up