ATP5O antibody | OTI2E9
Mouse anti ATP5O
ATP5O antibody recognizes the ATP synthase subunit O, mitochondrial, also known as human ATP synthase OSCP subunit or oligomycin sensitivity conferring protein. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by ATP5O gene is a component of the F-type ATPase found in the mitochondrial matrix. F-type ATPases are composed of a catalytic core and a membrane proton channel. The encoded protein appears to be part of the connector linking these two components and may be involved in transmission of conformational changes or proton conductance (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ATP5O antibody detects a band of 23 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5O detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 24-213 of human ATP5O (NP_001688) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P48047 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ATP5O Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005753 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006200 ATP catabolic process
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0045261 proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP5O antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.