ACTR2 antibody | CD01/1A6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti ACTR2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti ACTR2 antibody recognizes actin-related protein 2, also known as ARP2.
Arp2 and Arp3 are part of the Arp2/3 complex, a multiprotein complex capable of generating branched actin networks. Actin cytoskeleton branching is essential for efficient cell migration, and silencing almost any subunit of the Arp2/3 complex has been shown to lead to a significant decrease in cell migratory capability (Rauhala et al. 2013). When activated, Arp2 and Arp3 are brought together within the complex. The active complex cross-links polymerizing actin filaments and exerts a pushing force (Molinie and Gautreau 2018). Phosphorylation of Arp2 by NIK is required for the activity of the Arp2/3 complex (LeClaire et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ACTR2 antibody detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-394 of human ACTR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up