Actin Beta antibody
Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure and integrity and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells. Six different isoforms of actin have been identified in mammals (Vandekerckhove et al. 1978). Mouse anti Human actin beta antibody is highly specific for cytoplasmic actin beta and does not react with other actin isoforms.
Mouse anti Human actin beta antibody recognizes actin beta as a single band of ~42 kDa in a wide range of cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti beta actin antibody detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the acetylated N-terminal nonapeptide of beta-cytoplasmic actin coupled to KLH
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Actin Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Product Specific References
References for Actin Beta antibody
Sadewasser,A. et al. (2019) Anti-Niemann Pick C1 Single-Stranded Oligonucleotides with Locked Nucleic Acid Potently Reduce Ebola Virus Infection In Vitro
Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids. [Epub ahead of print].