Actin Beta antibody | 4C2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Actin Beta
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Actin Beta
|Mouse anti Human actin beta antibody recognizes cytoplasmic actin beta, a 375 amino acid cytoskeletal protein known also as ACTB and beta actin.
Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure and integrity and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells. Six different isoforms of actin have been identified in mammals (Vandekerckhove et al. 1978). Mouse anti Human actin beta antibody is highly specific for cytoplasmic actin beta and does not react with other actin isoforms.
Mouse anti Human actin beta antibody recognizes actin beta as a single band of ~42 kDa in a wide range of cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti beta actin antibody detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the acetylated N-terminal nonapeptide of beta-cytoplasmic actin coupled to KLH
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Actin Beta antibody
Sadewasser,A. et al. (2019) Anti-Niemann Pick C1 Single-Stranded Oligonucleotides with Locked Nucleic Acid Potently Reduce Ebola Virus Infection In Vitro
Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids. [Epub ahead of print].
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up