Mouse anti Guinea pig B cell subset antibody, clone MsGp10 recognizes a target expressed on the surface of mantle zone B cells in the lymph node and on follicular dendritic cells. It detects approximately 30% of lymph node lymphocytes and 50% of Ig positive cells although it does not recognise immunoglobulin. It does not recognise T cells or thymocytes but is expressed on kidney epithelia cells and some macrophages.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Guinea pig splenic dendritic cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of B Cell Subset antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
References for B Cell Subset antibody
Wang, Y. et al. (2010) Local host response to chlamydial urethral infection in male guinea pigs.
Infect Immun. 78: 1670-81.
Lacy, H.M. et al. (2011) Essential role for neutrophils in pathogenesis and adaptive immunity in Chlamydia caviae ocular infections.
Infect Immun. 79 (5): 1889-97.
Miszczyk E et al. (2014) Antigen-specific lymphocyte proliferation as a marker of immune response in guinea pigs with sustained Helicobacter pylori infection.
Acta Biochim Pol. 61 (2): 295-303.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra