Mouse anti Bovine CD4, clone CACT138A
, recognizes bovine CD4. CD4 regulates T cell activation and acts as an accessory protein for MHC II and TCR interaction. It is a marker for bovine T helper cells. In cattle CD4+ T cells can also be found in mediastinal haemolymph nodes, lymph nodes and parafollicular lymphatic tissue (Galeotti et al. 1993
). Cattle infected with viral diarrhea virus had depleted numbers of CD4+ cells (Endsley et al. 2002
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- ConA activated bovine lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD4 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available