CD4 antibody | CACT138A
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Bovine CD4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine CD4, clone CACT138A, recognizes bovine CD4. CD4 regulates T cell activation and acts as an accessory protein for MHC II and TCR interaction. It is a marker for bovine T helper cells. In cattle CD4+ T cells can also be found in mediastinal haemolymph nodes, lymph nodes and parafollicular lymphatic tissue (Galeotti et al. 1993). Cattle infected with viral diarrhea virus had depleted numbers of CD4+ cells (Endsley et al. 2002).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bison Water Buffalo Sheep Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- ConA activated bovine lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD4 antibody
Howard C.J. et al. (1991) Summary of workshop findings for leukocyte antigens of cattle.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 27 (1-3): 21-7.
Galeotti M. et al. (1993) Identification of cell types present in bovine haemolymph nodes and lymph nodes by immunostaining.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 36 (4): 319-31.
Kato-Mori, Y. et al. (2021) Characterization of a variant CD4 molecule in Japanese Black cattle.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 232: 110167.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up