Bevacizumab antibody | AbD17976_hIgG1
Human anti Bevacizumab
Anti-bevacizumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, high affinity anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human immunoglobulin format; it is suitable as a reference standard in an immune response assay to measure anti-drug antibody levels for bevacizumab or biosimilars.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Bevacizumab (reference product branded as Avastin) is a humanized monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) that inhibits angiogenesis by binding to VEGF-A. VEGF-A is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells, and acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis. Bevacizumab is used to treat various cancers, including colorectal, lung, breast, glioblastoma, kidney and ovarian.
View a summary of all Anti-Bevacizumab Antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=0.4 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized bevacizumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/mlPack Size: 1 mgTotal protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. Avastin is a trademark of Genentech Inc.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Bevacizumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications.
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Bevacizumab||HCA182||0.1 mg||E|
|Human anti Bevacizumab||HCA184||0.1 mg||E|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody||CJ|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody||CJ|