Adalimumab antibody | AbD18664_hIgG1
Human anti Adalimumab
Anti-adalimumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human immunoglobulin format; it is suitable as a reference standard in an immune response assay to measure anti-drug antibody levels for adalimumab or biosimilars.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Adalimumab (branded as Humira®) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) approved for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and several forms of arthritis. The antibody is specific for TNFα, and acts by blocking the activation of TNF receptors by TNFα. This inactivation down-regulates the inflammatory reactions associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all anti-adalimumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=10.5 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized adalimumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.Humira® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adalimumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||50 ml||E IY|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA202||0.1 mg||E|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA203||0.1 mg||E|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA204||0.1 mg||E|
|Human anti Adalimumab:HRP||HCA204P||0.1 mg||E|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA207||0.1 mg||E|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody||CJ|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||0.2 mg||C* E|
|Recombinant Human TNF Alpha||PHP051||50 µg||E FN WB|